do this and immediately wanted to
1. what’s your gender?
2. what are your pronouns?
3. is your family accepting?
Mom is but still having troubles
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
HEY! YOUR NOT STRAIGHT AND YOU NOT CIS EITHER! STOP TELLING YOURSELF THESE LIES
5. what is your sexuality?
I'm a pan piece of shit
6. favorite color?
7. sun gay or moon gay?
idk what those are but ima say moon gat
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
Like halfway into July in 2017
9. how was your day?
10. do you have any gay friends?
Me and my friends in 2016: Yea we have like 2 gay ppl in our group
Me and my friends now: Yea we have like 2 straight ppl in our group
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
Drawing and writing
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
ima be really egotistical and say the pan and nb flags
14. are you openly out?
Internet, at home, and friend wise, yes! Anywhere else no
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
With my gender and sexuality? YEP!
16. bottom or top?
Idk is there some kind a quiz or?
17. femme or butch?
18. do you bind?
no bUT I FRICKIN WANNA
19. do you shave?
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
(o//////o) immediately thinks of crush
21. do you have a partner (s)?
NOPE AM SINGLE
22. describe your partner (s)?
CAN'T AM SINGLE
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
I haven't dated anyone period
24. anyone of another sex?
YET AGAIN, SINGLE LIFE FOR ME
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
anyone I'm desperate
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
Haven't seen anyone from that game really so idk
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
Yea, I got a shirt that says PANda. a pan flag, and I'm probs gonna get a nb flag
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
Yea, I went when I thought I was straight too
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who is exploring themselves?
LOVE YOURSELF! I know it's hard and seems like it'll never end and it'll never get better! But it will! For those exploring and who WANT or even NEED that answer, you will find it! I only spent about a month realizing I was Pan, but it took me like half a year (It was long for me) I was nb, but I still got there. And don't think there is some kind of time limit on this thing, because there isn't. Just be happy with yourself and who you are. And for those who haven't come out and don't know if its safe too, test the waters. Make sure that your family isn't homophobic. I have a friend who didn't do this and it didn't go so well. Just make sure your safe. It will get better, trust me.